Re: [Denemo-devel] GSoC proposal to improve MIDI and audio capabilities

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GSoC proposal to improve MIDI and audio capabilities
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 08:03:27 +0100

<das> well, i don't think my proposal would actually remove existing
features. at most it would (perhaps temporarily) disable some which are
more or less broken already

Can you tell me which features you find are "more or less broken"? I
have a special -D compile option to get Denemo working on my Debian
Lenny installation, and I noticed the Denemo package that shipped with
Debian Sid gave no output at all.
I want to be sure that you are targetting a working version of Denemo in
your proposal. (There *are* broken features in Denemo - e.g. no-one has
used C-sound in a decade I suspect, but things often appear broken
because of poor documentation or o/s variations).

Richard