Re: [Denemo-devel] OSX build

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] OSX build
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:26:31 +0200

Still the same problem.

I want to remind you that I am not installing anything (over gub and in osx).
Just the compiled files in a directory structure.

A big problem I have is that I don't know how to look up the paths Denemo is
expecting except for libs.
Is there any way to give out where a program expects /share and /etc after it
was compiled?
I still have a feeling that GUB just ignores the configure options for prefix
and sysconfdir.

Maybe we can do something in Denemo with a command line parameter before it
attempts to load anything (Guile, fonts etc.)?
Or is it possible to override those paths on the commandline? (posix or as
Denemo function?). At least I want to see how Denemo looks like in OSX once :)

Nils