Re: [Denemo-devel] Audio/Score Mixer

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Audio/Score Mixer
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:46:50 +0100

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 15:58 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > I had a Good Idea. I have written it up at
> >
> > http://denemo.org/index.php/Audio_Score_Mixer
> >
> > in brief, though, the proposal is to allow Denemo to load an audio
> file
> > (.ogg, .mp3 ...) which Denemo will play in sync with regular denemo
>
> We should probably use something like librubberband so that we can
> change tempi in denemo and the audio will slow in proportion.
> http://breakfastquay.com/rubberband/

Yes, I think users would expect that, though it would not be a priority
for me. Interesting that these rubberband folk are offering commercial
licenses as well as gpl.
All this will need to await the outcome of this years GSOC studentship -
if we have a uniform interface to inputting and outputting audio/midi
then it will help a lot.