Re: [Denemo-devel] Melodic Dictation

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Melodic Dictation
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:23:41 -0500

Could this approach be used without a midi keyboard. I like your idea. Perhaps
this approach will allow the student to focus only on melody and not rhythm.
Can this method be used to dictate the rhythm also? About a year ago you
mentioned having what is played back to student be in another tab. Perhaps on
some examples the rhythm can be copied over to the.first tab but the pitch
remain middle c. Then the student corrects the notes.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T