Re: [Denemo-devel] Point and Click

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Point and Click
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:34:43 +0100

That's great.
To get the point and click working I followed the LilyPond docs:
I installed xpdf and put
urlCommand     "lilypond-invoke-editor %s"
into ~/.xpdfrc
Unfortunately, xpdf seems to be something out of the ark, it wants me to
tell it how to print :) So at the moment, I lose the fancy printer
handling that evince was giving me.
That program, evince, suffers from the opposite problem, it wants to do
everything for me, and does not tell me how to get it to follow links -
nothing in its Help page on that.
So a little more spade work needed - also, at the moment, the finding of
the position seems a bit hit and miss, but it is generally working well.
It even finds stuff when clicking on the Accompanist's Score print
(though it won't find things if you do a Print Part).

Richard