Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk-3 branch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk-3 branch
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:31:37 +0000

On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 12:46 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I did notice a bug when testing with gtk3. I am not
> sure it is the same with the other builds. When navigating to a
> measure
> several screenfulls later, it jumps back to an earlier measure. I am
> not
> sure what is causing it.
You seem to have gratuitously changed the values when horizontal
scrolling from those in master.
This is code to fix gtk3 branch (in moveviewport.c):

void
update_hscrollbar (DenemoGUI * gui)
{
 GtkAdjustment *adj =
 GTK_ADJUSTMENT (Denemo.hadjustment);
 gdouble upper = g_list_length (gui->si->measurewidths) + 1.0, page_size
= gui->si->rightmeasurenum - gui->si->leftmeasurenum + 1.0;
 gtk_adjustment_set_upper (adj, upper);
gtk_adjustment_set_page_size(adj,  page_size);
 gtk_adjustment_set_page_increment(adj, page_size);
 gtk_adjustment_set_value(adj, gui->si->leftmeasurenum);
 gtk_adjustment_changed(adj);

}

I have tried to push this to git, but git is refusing to take anything
right now...
If you think there may be other places where you have changed the code
semantics it would be good to review them - it looks like you were
trying to improve the code here while doing the gtk3 port
simultaneously.

If I don't succeed in pushing the change to git you are welcome to try.