Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:30:28 +0000

On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 18:14 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> BTW, there is a scripts.trill according to the LilyPond docs, but I
> have
> so far been unable to find it...
U+E17A
I tracked it down by loading fontforge, then View->GoTo the put in
scripts.trill
it seems that the glyph names *are* embedded in the font (despite my
character map tool not showing them).
So there is still a possibility of getting the entire set into a scheme
initialization module by programmatic means - it would mean that people
could add anything LilyPond provides without having to look up the utf8
code themselves. They would still have to look up the name, so perhaps
it is not so great, and it would make for rather more verbose scripts,
using the longer names that LilyPond gives the glyphs.

Richard