Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:00:14 -0600

On 12/18/2011 09:20 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
It's looking good:)  Some points I noticed

       * Upbow and downbow: if you look at the LilyPond you see that they
         are always above and always the same way up. So these shouldn't
         have the override that makes the position stem sensitive ie
         delete (d-DirectivePut-chord-override tag DENEMO_ALT_OVERRIDE).
         I think we are missing an override to position above rather than
         below.
I  am not sure but I think the harmonic symbol is usually above also.

       * Harmonic: this needs a gy value to move it away from the note
         head.
Done
       * All these scripts should share a common function call rather
         than repeating the same code. I guess this will be best in the
         top level (denemo.scm or denemo-modules) rather than in the
         init.scm, as the same thing will be needed for ornaments etc,
         (ie other menus).
Hmm. What should I call the module? menuitems.scm? too generic sounding?
       * The labels should tell the user that it is a toggle e.g. Accent
         (Off/On)
Done