Re: [Denemo-devel] change g_strdup to g_path_g et_duration to get the co

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] change g_strdup to g_path_g et_duration to get the correct directory  name
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:05:49 -0600

On 12/19/2011 10:23 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
On Mon, 2011-12-19 at 08:51 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
On 12/19/2011 04:34 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
I noticed:

summary | shortlog | log | commit | commitdiff | tree
(parent: 7f49e7a) | patch

we need to review this - I am fairly sure there are two cases and this
fixes one and breaks the other.
Ok. What case would this break.
I don't remember - I was hoping you would say what problem it was that
you were fixing - I am sure there is one in there, I remember there were
some horrible complications, something to do with there only being a
filechooser not a directorychooser...
I was fixing the fact that it was sending a char * containing the full path and filename. The function only allows the path and not the filename. The problem it was creating is that every time I wanted to add a script from More->My Commands the directory was not being set in the file dialog. I had to enter or navigate to the full path every time.

The functions that use location are
expecting it to be a directory name and not a file name. Is it important
for the file dialog to have a specific file highlighted? I bet there is
a way to do that but it is not setup to do that at the moment.