Re: [Denemo-devel] PDF export

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] PDF export
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:49:49 +0100

I see that now any load of a file results in an unsaved file, so the
last fix has made things worse.
I notice that you have been committing changes to the 0.9.4 branch even
though these are not showstopper bugs. There *is* a what I think should
be counted a showstopper bug though, which I am not sure you put into
0.9.4

author
rshann <address@hidden>

Wed, 28 Mar 2012
20:06:09 +0000 (21:06
+0100)
committer
rshann <address@hidden>

Wed, 28 Mar 2012
20:06:09 +0000 (21:06
+0100)
commit
a6e267496902146aa5d0a3d53d746434aa9234ba
tree
84d68968091ec1bcbafbdf7b4e3ee6d1b81f5317
tree | snapshot
parent
d8f1c30d90974f780b58b03d72083e89910ff275
commit | diff
Do not use d-NormalBeamEndings by default, as it is LilyPond version sensitive

This bug will prevent users of LilyPond 2.14 getting print out without
deleting the old beam endings syntax (because Arranger.scm is now the
default). I sent an email about this when the bug was discovered by
someone who tested the release candidate.

On the subject of committing non-showstopper bugs to 0.9.4 branch this
is a bad idea. The 0.9.4 branch is now drifting away from the master,
and will end up getting very little testing, since most real work is
done on master. The release branch should ideally just be used to test
that it does download, build and run and should be as close as possible
to the master which has been tested by being used for real.

Richard