Re: [Denemo-devel] Old design notes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Old design notes
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:33:13 +0100

On Fri, 2012-05-25 at 10:15 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 05/25/2012 01:54 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
> > The old design notes on denemo.org are unavailable - I want to look up
> > the notes about conditional directives but the link
> > http://www.old.denemo.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
> >
> > which should take me there is disabled :(
>
> Unfortunately it died with an old version of our website.

No, it survived that ok, I put a link to it on the new design page when
Nils pointed out that it was still available.
What has happened is that the anti-us-legislation protest thing disabled
it - I think you put that in, so I do hope you can take it out again, as
there was a fair amount of ideas on that page. At present it just gives
the stop sopa thing...

Richard