Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36502] 0.9.4rc4 missing headers

From: Dominic Sacré
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36502] 0.9.4rc4 missing headers
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:32:34 +0200

Hi Jeremiah,

On Wednesday 13 June 2012 21:06:33 Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 05/26/2012 08:40 PM, Dominic Sacré wrote:
> > On Thursday 24 May 2012 17:54:24 Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> >> That is not what I am experiencing. Maybe you can post a tarball? I
> >> got different results depending on the configure options.
> >
> > Ok, I've uploaded a tarball here:
> > http://das.nasophon.de/stuff/denemo-0.9.4-test.tar.gz
>
> Can you tar this up again with the current git please. I just tried it
> again and there is still missing headers. I tried this on two different
> systems. One system is running the latest ubuntu 12.04 and the other is
> running debian stable. Attached is the script I use to do make the
> tarball. It just does a git checkout and then runs make dist. Thats all
> it really does.

My (presumed) fix for src/Makefile.am is not in git yet. What happens if
you replace that file with the one from the tarball I posted above, and
then run autogen.sh, configure and make dist again?

Without changing src/Makefile.am (just added the headers to the correct
_SOURCES lines, nothing else), the tarballs I build are missing files as
well. Sorry if that wasn't clear from my previous mails.
On the other hand, if the configure options really influence the content
of your tarballs, this fix isn't going to help either...

Dominic