[Denemo-devel] XML translation

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: [Denemo-devel] XML translation
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:24:20 +0200

Hi,
On the po branch, make update-po now read strings directly from XML.
It consists in:
- Add tooltip and label as keywords (actually tags as keywords are supported)
- Make extract_all generate XML_POTFILES.in
- Tell xgettext that actions/menu files are Glade type file.

You talked about adding some dependency to xgettext. Well, looking at the xgettext code, it seems that they support the very first versions of Glade. It xgettext keeps compatibility with old file format, one could think it won't break very soon.
Plus I made a feature request to generalize Glade string extraction to XML files. Maybe it will change someday ?

Please tell me what you think of this patch, and if I can merge

--
Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »