Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 14:19:20 +0100

On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 12:36 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> The command is there but it's not translated. I don't know why... I've
> checked and I see that now the .gmo files are generated during the
> build, so I don't have to do it manually as I used to do. But still
> this menu item is not translated.
>
> This happens also with older strings which were already translated
> (see example attached).

Looking at the .png I think I see the pattern: the built-in commands
have translated labels, but none of the scripted ones do.
So this use of libintl to extract strings from xml is not working to
provide the translations at run time it would seem.
Eloi, can we fix or revert? I don't think we can release with
translation broken like this.