Re: [Denemo-devel] make check failing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make check failing
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:01:05 +0000

On Wed, 2013-12-18 at 13:00 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Ok. This is backuped in testsuite branch, and this is reverted now.

Thanks, I have tested out changing back call_out_to_guile() and its
standard_handler() and that does fix the crash on executing the CLI
interface. (This is the crash when you execute

(define abc "hello")

in the box marked CLI on the scheme window.

I expect you can fix that fairly easily, so I won't change the sources -
it is not so critical.

Richard