Re: [Denemo-devel] 1.1.2 binaries for testing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 1.1.2 binaries for testing
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 12:54:23 +0000

I see that all execept the linux-x86 have moved to denemo.org/downloads
I guess you may be waiting confirmation that linux-x86 works?
I just downloaded it and unpacked it. It has something called
launch_denemo.sh which didn't do anything useful, but I see a denemo
executable in usr/bin and when I try to execute it I get the message I
always get with these binaries, namely a message from bash that denemo
couldn't be found.
Incidentally, when I run it under gdb I get the following:

> (gdb) run
> Starting program: /home/denemo-user/denemo-1.1.2/usr/bin/denemo
> /bin/bash: /home/denemo-user/denemo-1.1.2/usr/bin/denemo: No such file or
> directory
> During startup program exited with code 127.

So the executable starts, but the appears to invoke bash and it reports
that the file being run doesn't exist ...

Richard