[Denemo-devel] Denemo 1.1.2 Mac Binary Crash

From: Jonathan Chua
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 1.1.2 Mac Binary Crash
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:01:48 +1100

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place to check with this problem, and if it is not, please advise as to the proper communication channel and I will try there.

I recently used the Mac binary of Denemo 1.1.2 recently and it worked fine for the most part. One day however, I tried to open Denemo and kept meeting with a crash. I do not recall what was the last thing I did before, but I suspect it might have been something to do with the audio or Lilypond. I've included the crash log in a text file attached to this email.

Keep up the good work and have a great day!

Regards
Jonathan