Re: [Denemo-devel] Return value of commands that are scripts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Return value of commands that are scripts
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:13:14 +0100

In the fresh light of day I have got on top of this.
The scripted commands go through scheme_script_callback(), and this
returns true or false depending on if the scheme executed without error
or not. So the d-LilyPondInclude must have been working by inadvertently
causing some syntax error or similar when it returned #f.
Whether we could change the code so that call_out_to_guile() worked
differently and returned the last expression evaluated in the script I'm
not sure - it would require a proper study of schemes throw and catch.

Richard