Re: [Denemo-devel] What I learned about using an ossia staff to represen

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] What I learned about using an ossia staff to represent two voices in a single part
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 11:17:20 +0100

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 16:16 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> The ossia staff creation command now automatically creates all the
> time
> signature changes in the ossia staff for you.

This made me look into why the ossia staff was printing *anything*
outside the start and stop markers, and it was just down to telling it
to hide the notes as well as the staff.
So now it doesn't matter how (or if) you fill out the ossia staff, it
will not print any notes or rests or staff lines outside of the markers.
In version 1.1.9 now.