[Denemo-devel] attached files

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] attached files
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:20:08 +0000

Hi Richard,
:-(
I have just posted a bug report about missing .DLL files.
Furthermore denemo is continuing to fail to process my test3.denemo file of Andante cantabile.
I have tested other files that previously worked, and they do still.
I have tried deleting multiple staffs and all the 3/4 2/4 time changes to no avail.

I created the test3d.LY file from test3.denemo, and ran it against Lilypond in a command window giving the output in testout.txt I do not know how to interpret the output here from Lilypond. It is complaining, but I don't know about what.

Joe