[Denemo-devel] Inserting clefs arbitrarily

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Inserting clefs arbitrarily
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 18:26:19 +0100

Someone asked on irc freenode #denemo about inserting clefs in every
measure. If you insert not-musically-needed clefs then LilyPond does not
typeset them.
One way is to use Directives->Markings->Text/Symbol->Music Glyph and
choose one of the clefs.
This positions it as markup above the note that follows. To make space
before the note I used Notes/Rests->Displace Horizontally.
Then I tried to drag the Clef into the space using the Print View.
This was problematic, I've filed a bug report for this.
So I edited the y-offset by hand using the Object Editor -> Advanced

Once I had these two directives in one bar I copied and pasted it into
another bar, which worked fine.