Re: [Denemo-devel] Ubuntu librubberband2 problem

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ubuntu librubberband2 problem
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 21:51:27 +0100

On Fri, 2016-09-23 at 13:44 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> Thanks Richard, I think I would just use -f to force the build, is that
> correct? or is there a more elegant way?

You forgot to include the denemo-devel list in your email, and this is
one of the times where it does really matter, since I'm the least
qualified on the list to answer your question. I *think* you are not
building Denemo at all, but installing a pre-built package for Denemo
(from http://www.denemo.org/~aschneider/?C=M;O=D ???)

If you are building then the configure step is where you disable
librubberband.

If you are installing Andreas's packages then use
http://www.denemo.org/~aschneider/daily/
as it has the fixes for the problems you unearthed (or it will have
tomorrow).

You will need to give the version of Ubuntu that you are running as
well. (Again, others will be able to tell you how to find that).