Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 14:04:45 +0000 (UTC)

Looking forwared to an update so that I can start using Denemo. Please let me know what if anything, I can do to help.

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com

On Monday, May 15, 2017 9:50 AM, Jeremiah Benham <address@hidden> wrote:

I see the problem with his lilypond. His lilypond seems to not be able to find $PREFIX/share/ghostscript. I bet there is a command we can pass to lilypond to tell it were it is.

Jeremiah