Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 15:31:21 -0500

Ok. I think I have corrected this. Apparently I was not compiling with the correctd LDFLAGS and CFLAGS beimg set. Please download and test:
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0-darwin-x64.tar.bz2

Thanks,
Jeremiah

On May 16, 2017 5:46 AM, "Tony Ventura" <address@hidden> wrote:
I downloaded, unzipped and placed LilyPond in the /Applications folder. I then downloaded Denemo from the link you provided. I'm getting the same small window with no menu.

I've attached the Terminal output.

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura