Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 14:27:32 +0100

On Wed, 2017-05-17 at 13:30 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-05-17 at 10:56 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> > Interesting...While in Denemo, I did comply with your instruction to
> > export
>
> There are two ways to get a PDF export in Denemo. I just traced through
> the code and using the PDF button in the Print View just copies the PDF
> created for the Print View to your chosen destination, so that will
> always fail if the Print View is failing, however ...
>

> >  a simple 2 bar file as PDF. I did not see any error messages when
> > trying to export, however, in the two times I did the PDF export
>
> was the second time using File->Export As->Export PDF ?
> That runs Lilypond directly on your chosen output location. So if that
> fails then we are down to the dynamic library error message
>
> dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../lib//libstdc++.6.dylib
>   Referenced
> from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
>   Reason: image not found

Tony, if I am right in this, the following should work
(as usual, extreme care to just copy and paste)

In a terminal

rm -rf ~/.denemo*
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/lib"
~/Desktop/Denemo.app/Contents/MacOS/denemo.sh &> ~/Desktop/denemo_errors.txt

(Well, the last line I'm not exactly sure of, it's whatever you have used to
launch denemo.sh
successfully).