Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 12:08:19 +0100

On Thu, 2017-05-18 at 10:20 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>

> Please find the attached Terminal output per your latest find
> requests.

The very first one found the library that is not being found at LilyPond
runtime:

Anthonys-MBP-2:~ anthonyventura$ find /usr -name 'libstdc++.6.dylib'
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

Just for good measure, you could run these commands to list exactly
which are links and which is the actual library.

ls -l /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

ls -l /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.0.9.dylib

ls -l /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

ls -l /usr/lib/libstdc++.dylib

Jeremiah - it seems the commands

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
~/Desktop/Denemo.app/Contents/MacOS/denemo.sh

which I got Tony to try earlier should have worked
- I've checked that Denemo does not set this environment variable.
Shall I create some debug code to print out the value of LD_LIBRARY_PATH
immediately before LilyPond launch?