Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 22:51:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Richard,

Just back from teaching all day. If there is something you'd like me to test, please respond with that information, and I'll be happy to test it for you.

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 5:28 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, 2017-05-18 at 22:09 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> so if LilyPond is being run from a script

The only explanation I can think of is that when Tony runs LilyPond
standalone he starts execution of something different (e.g. a script)
from what Denemo is calling with it's g_spawn_... call.

I guess when Tony tests LilyPond as a standalone he just double clicks
on something - difficult to be sure what that is invoking.