Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond co

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:22:17 +0100

On Fri, 2017-05-19 at 11:24 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> Do I need to do anything with the Lilypond file that you provided via
> URL?

I hope it is the one you are already using - I just gave the URL to be
quite specific about what I was testing. It is the URL you get to if you
go to lilypond.org and ask to download the Mac version (I'm slightly
guessing about versions, the other is described as "older macs" so I'm
sure this is the one you have).