[Denemo-devel] Release 2.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.2
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:13:05 +0100

It is high time we released version 2.2 (feature list below).
Before we do it would be good to have the virtual piano keyboard looking
good on Windows, which was waiting on a Gtk upgrade. Any chance of
getting this working Jeremiah?

Richard
New Features

    Virtual Piano Keyboard
        Defaults to 8 octaves
        Enter rhythm then pitches
        Enter Chords via right click
        Score editing key shortcuts unaffected
        Touch screen ready
    MIDI Simulation
        PC-keyboard simulates Piano Keyboard
        Enter rhythm then pitches
        Octave Control
        Works for entering chords too
        Customize key assignments
    Lyrics Improvements
        Handle mis-matched quotes
        Avoid accidental verse deletion
    Figured Bass Enhancements
        Position figures on whole notes better
        Make accidentals without a figure bigger
        Position accidentals before a figure better
    Slur and Tie Styles
        Choose from Dashed, Dotted or Solid
    Support for .gz files
        Open compressed files without renaming

Bug Fixes

    Upgrade keeping shortcuts

    Command Center searches with leading space