Re: [Denemo-devel] latest linux binary?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] latest linux binary?
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 06:37:21 -0600

I am working on getting a AppImage built of denemo here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:jjbenham:branches:home:edogawa/denemo

It all compiles but it chokes installing the .png and .desktop files into the appimage directory. Maybe you can help out by looking for other examples of what others have done. I need some guidance here. I may need to ask on the forums or irc or something.

Jeremiah