[Denemo-devel] Some glitches

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 17:44:54 -0500 (EST)

On February 3, 2018 at 4:32 PM Bric <address@hidden> wrote:

However:  I was able to apt-get all the dependencies for the git snapshot, and compile and run denemo !  Don't see any glitches at first glance, will continue to explore

Some apparent glitches:

* I copied Default.shortcuts from an MS Windows into my new  ~/.denemo-2.2.1/actions directory, but they are not being read in, by the new build.

* Copying over the "Default.commands" file (from Windows) causes "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"  (removing the file makes the program run again)  - i assume this is least of a glitch... or maybe not? (depending on how critical this file is - is it responsible for loading the "Default.shortcuts file, perhaps?)

* Tooltip balloons behave in a quirky way, causing an extra tiny hassle trying to dismiss them.

* (sub)menu tear-offs:  when I try to tear off a menu, an object editor dialog pops up, instead of the torn off menu.

Getting my shortcuts to work is the most critical of the above, for me.

thanks.