[Denemo-devel] accompaniment slashes

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] accompaniment slashes
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 19:15:43 -0500 (EST)

How do you produce accompaniment slashes such as the ones below, in Denemo? (image copied from Lilypond's http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/defining-new-contexts )

asdfasd

I'm not even sure what the official term for that is.  I saw something under Notes/Rests -> Notehead Types -> Choose noteheads -> Slash, but that puts a slash on a quarter stem, which is not the same as above.

As my weird aside:  I still can't post to lilypond-user, even though i'm subscribed to it.  It seems i am blocked.  Maybe someone here could be gracious and post a message to someone there (a moderator? if not the whole list) that "address@hidden" can't post to the list