Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #53379] Problem with download of compressed file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #53379] Problem with download of compressed file
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:43:58 +0000

On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 11:43 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Jeremiah Benham <address@hidden
> il.com> wrote:
> > This is my fault. I should have backed up before doing a git pull.
> > The problem has something to do with the Makefile and wget. It
> > works fine on my ubuntu system but not on debian for some reason. I
> > found a solution for this like two years ago and I put it in the
> > Makefile (I believe).
> >

> Actually this is not the problem. I created a new mxe directory with
> a fresh clone on the same system and it worked fine. I am going to
> merge my files into it and replace the old directory. Not sure
> exactly what was causing it but don't have the time to investigate.

This build now gets icons on a Windows Vista laptop. The problem with
the keyboard giving 'aacute' instead of 'a' persisted, however, and I
tracked it down(*) to a call to gdk_keymap_translate_keyboard_state()
which seems to have changed behavior. So now, on Windows you will have
to set the NumLock if you want to use the numeric keypad for entering
rhythms ... in git now.

Richard
(*) gdb now has line number information on windows!