Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: microtonal accidentals - buttons

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: microtonal accidentals - buttons
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:25:06 +0100

On Tue, 2018-04-10 at 11:31 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> Buttons, 3 things:
>
> How do I remove the scheme script that I have saved?

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-X will delete all the Scheme script in the Scheme window.

>   Is this a separate file just for the user?

It is not in a file it's on the screen.

>    I did find a scheme file but did not see the script that I
> saved.   Having some problems, all my buttons print the same thing
> “k”.

You have saved them all with the same line:

 (d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "k")

instead save them with

 (d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "b")

and so on for all the others. You would want to change the line

(d- DirectivePut-note-graphic tag "accidentals.sharp.slashslashslash.stem")

otherwise they will all display the same glyph in the Denemo Display
(they will typeset correctly because the LilyPond output is changed to
"b" etc).

HTH