[Denemo-devel] Comparing two scores

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Comparing two scores
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:04:36 +0100

I've added a command in the File menu - it lets you open two scores and
reports on any differences between them. It is not much tested so
please let me know if you come across bugs.
(My use case is finding multiple copies of the same score and wondering
what the differences are...)
There are a number of subsidiary routines (such as checking a single
staff) which are not (yet) exposed in the menu system - let me know if
you are interested in any of this.