[Denemo-devel] [bug #54717] Crashing and auto slurs

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #54717] Crashing and auto slurs
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 08:29:44 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi, I have downloaded denemo-2.2.0-0.linux-x86.tar-1 and am trying to use it
on a Centos_6.9 system based on a dell Optiplex GX520 box.
I have a few of issues with an otherwise wonderful piece of software.
When using the writer I can find no way to turn off the auto sluring. Example
I want to finish a bar with two a's a dotted quaver and a semi-quaver. I start
the next bar with a minim a. Denemo automatically places a slur over all these
notes as I write them. I do not want or need these slurs as it would obviously
change the way the piece is played, making what is supposed to be three
separate sounds into one.

My next problem is that the software crashes instantly if I try to do anything
other than write notes. Example trying to either save or print my work results
in an instant crash.

The last problem I can find is the size of the finished work. I need to make
the final copy and print larger but again can see no way to achieve this.
Help please!!

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54717>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/