Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo binary for Mac

From: Jan Bielawski
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo binary for Mac
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 01:48:46 -0700

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your e-mail! One more question, a bit of a problem. I'm no
Mac High Sierra (10.13.4) and two of the buttons (the "Allegro" and
the "fp" one) make Denemo disappear. It looks just like a crash but
Denemo is not crashing: only all its windows disappear. To continue, I
need to double-click on Denemo.app in my Applications folder and the
windows come back. But the "Allegro" (tempo) button has several popup
windows to go through, and clicking "OK" on each causes the same
windows disappearance. So I have to go through this extra
double-clicking on the app something like 6 times just to add a tempo
indication. Is this something that can be fixed easily? A known Mac
problem perhaps?

    Thanks again,

--
Jan