Re: [Denemo-devel] Help! Keyboard problems

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Help! Keyboard problems
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2018 20:37:36 +0000

On Fri, 2018-12-07 at 17:59 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-12-07 at 16:34 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> > [...]
> > for example if you run the command Score->Comment you get an editor
> > [...]
> I have tested the AppImage under a live Distro of Ubuntu 18.04, but
> it
> probably had a US keyboard setup - I'll re-test to see if I can
> reproduce your problem.

This was successful, I see the same problem running the AppImage under
a live Ubuntu 18.04 distro - the difference is only quite subtle as it
only affects a few keys like the # and ? but it is quite easy once you
know what to look for.
I'll be able to track down what is going on now I think... thank you
for your feedback.