[Denemo-devel] [bug #54871] Denemo 2.1 and 2.2 all windows disappear on

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #54871] Denemo 2.1 and 2.2 all windows disappear on Mac
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:12:19 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #54871 (project denemo):

Thanks for the reply Richard (Nov. 26th one I did not notice until today),
those were very useful tips for me.

As far as a workaround to the posters original comment, I have noticed that
the pop-up selection menu is not showing in some MacOS installations, but it
was still available via the keyboard input (it is just hiding from view). So
if one wants to insert a "ff" (fortissimo), then, after pressing the 'fp'
(dynamics button), they will need to press the down button once, then
pressing the tab button will bring the input to the 'OK' button selected, then
the user could hit enter and their selected dynamic instruction would be
revealed. The same thing could be applied to 'Allegro' tempo function. One
just needs to have a visual of what these pop-ups normally look like, and they
can navigate by key-press at that point.
It gives a feeling of what it might be like to navigate the world blind.

(file #45711)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Clipboard01.jpg                Size:19 KB

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54871>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/