Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55346] Some keyboard shortcuts

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55346] Some keyboard shortcuts
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 12:26:42 +0000

I've just tried last night's download. Same problem with Alt & with Shift

Joe

On 09/01/2019 12:06, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
On the other hand, on a Windows 10 HP UK Keyboard........

Alt seems to be backspace - makes entering rests a problem,

Shift 1,2,3 don't change the length of the note (and if you hold leftShift down inadvertently I get a box saying that Shift-7 is not a command)

1st January Download.

Joe