[Denemo-devel] Ist & 2nd time bars

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Ist & 2nd time bars
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:52:25 +0000

Hi Richard,

I'm having problems with 1st & second time bars.

  1. If I use "Directive Barlines 1st & 2nd tine bars" at the end of a multi-stave movement I get the 1st & second time marking on one stave and not on the rest, with an extra start-repeat markĀ  put at the end (which in this case I didn't need). And since extra bars are added to the other staves the directive doesn't work on them. And the individual markings are hidden. Allegedly by right-clicking on the Measure Repeat I can get them visible, but using my touch-pad I can't make them visible.
  2. The attached file has a problem at the end; the second time bar is split incorrectly (it should have same pattern as the first time bar). And I can't force it to show correctly. I've tried deleting the end and recreating it but to no avail.
  3. This was also Movement 4 in a suite of short pieces. When I used the View Typeset screen and then picked the Movement button it showed the movement. When by editing I produced an error it showed the usual Watermark message about the cursor position. But then on viewing the edit screen I was pushed back to the first movement in the Score. While not fatal it was annoying to have to press PgDn 3 times.

Best wishes

Joe

Otherwise no problems Alt means Alt, to paraphrase Teresa May.