Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:06:35 +0000

On Mon, 2019-02-04 at 18:54 -0800, rain wrote:
> Found the denemo-console.exe
At the moment the only versions that include a denemo-console.exe are a
few years old. Apparently the only difference between denemo-
console.exe and denemo.exe is a single bit towards the start of the
file, which tells the loader whether or not to discard the console
output, but I was unable to chase down what precisely the offset from
the start of the file to that bit was, else we could simply edit that
bit to switch an executable to and fro.