denemo-user

Re: [Denemo-user] Denemo with Timidity (configuration)

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-user] Denemo with Timidity (configuration)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:38:15 -0500

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 09:56:24AM -0700, Brian Ackermann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a quesiton about getting Denemo setup with Timidity.  I've got
> timidity installed & working with the fluid3 soundfont, as well as
> (alternatively) eawpats.

I don't think that it is possible yet. I ran into this issue before when
I was teaching this "Rock Ensemble" that consisted of 4 guitars, bass,
piano, and percussion. You can certainly write out the part but you will
not yet get a preview. If I have time I will look to see if I can add
a feature that allows manually setting midi channel and bank number.

Jeremiah