denemo-user

Re: [Denemo-user] Denemo with Timidity (configuration)

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-user] Denemo with Timidity (configuration)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:05:49 -0500

I noticed something while looking at the source last weekend. If you
open up the staff properties and manually type in drums in the midi
instrument field the notes get written to the drum channel. I will do
something to make this more obvious in the gui and later allow manual
channel and program number.

Anyway to here the drums just manually type it in in the staff
properties.

Jeremiah