dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] upcoming release 0.1.1

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] upcoming release 0.1.1
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:14:10 +0200 (MEST)

> From: stefan <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:08:36 +0200 (CEST)
>
> Hello list,
>
>   I would like to ask if there is anything you want to see in the upcoming
> release of GNU Serveez. Below you can see the announcement text which I
> want you to proofread. Please tell me if there is something wrong or you
> do not like.

[snip]

Release notes look fine.

> Martin: Over the last year Serveez changed a lot. I would like to know if
> the project you started somewhere in 1999 is still something you intended
> to do and whether we still follow initial design goals of your own.

Serveez has been improved and enhanced a lot, but since there was no
precise original design, there were no design restrictions to violate
:) I like GNU Serveez as it is, after getting some experience with
other big free software projects, I think it is one of the better
coded, documented and maintained projects.

Keep up the good work!

'martin