dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] complex guile server test

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] complex guile server test
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:18:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello list,

  Raimi and me head kind of talk about a complex Guile server
implementation.  This should incorporate a Guile server and Guile clients
to communicate somehow with the API Serveez provides.  Personally I wanted
this scenario in order to test the Guile server of Serveez extensively.

  Now there are ideas:

 * Let's have an aquarium with counting fishes in it. (That is Raimi's
   favourite.)
 * Compute a fractal animation.
 * Let's clients exchange words in order to have a complete sentence.

  The example are intended to be implemented in Guile only (with help of
Serveez API).  We want a Guile server to coordinate different clients.

  Please let me know whether you agree that we should have something like
this, have other ideas and if you are willingly to help implementing part
of it.

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden