dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Re: I need help please about serveez

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: I need help please about serveez
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:39:49 +0200

delt delta wrote:

morning!

again, your chances of getting an answer rise when you at least CC your
questions to the address@hidden mailinglist. other people might be
interested as well...

> Raimund how can I return control to the event loop after it receive an
> event and reacts with callbacks, wich command i must use.

when your callbacks return they return control back to the event loop.
you just need to return.

> My client send 2 times to the serveer. the first time the serveer
> receives an event (data) it reacts and it send reponse to client here it
> ok. The client send the second event but the serveer does't receive the
> second event(it signals over flow).

yes, that's the sympton of doing it wrong.

> how can i flush my buffer(wich beffer : sock->recv_buffer or request)
> and wich command to flush it. is it memset(sock->recv_buffer, 0,
> sizeof(sock->recv_buffer)).
> i read the documentation but i didn t understand clearly. please juste
> show me how.

there are *buffer_reduce* functions that remove a number of bytes from
the buffers. the above memset has no effect (at least not in this
direction).

        Raimund

--
                 /  /|  /  /_ /  ____/  ___/\      Nothing useful for