dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] spatial sleight of hand

From: Angelica Beach
Subject: [dev-serveez] spatial sleight of hand
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:00:06 +0200

Yes, I think this coldness is going almost too far. They are, and nobody appreciates them more than I do. I havent even anything to buy a cigarette or a stamp. I felt I must be outside, in the sun, and seethe world below, and the way out. Why of course it is, of course it is, beard andall! But hehad a bishop for a god-father, and seemed to be very intimate with theupper clergy. Were part of the same tree: and its the same sap, said I. But he hadnot even begun his theological studies: or any studies of any sort. Its got no particular colour at all, I said, so I couldnt dye itthat! To see trains stop inthe station and tiny people swarming like flies! Money is their mystery ofmysteries, absolutely. I realized that she was his great stunt, and that I had putmy foot in it. But what his affairs were I still do not know. We trailed overthe Ponte Vecchio, looking at the jewellers booths there. It was celebrated in asmall crypt chapel underground, because that was warmer. They were bothbuttoned up in their overcoats, and both had rather curly little hats. Couched there on the top of itshill, it is not much below the winter snow-line. Capri in the daytime was hot, so Ihad brought only a thin old dust-coat. He had a certain impatienceof me and of my presence. He had one about themonastery, which I thought he might sell because of the photographs. Certainly, certainly, he said, giving the five francs.