dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Take pleasure from You are just a click away from somethin

From: Jorge
Subject: [dev-serveez] Take pleasure from You are just a click away from something which will eliminate your most distressing trouble.
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 09:44:39 +0800

Just published

 You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all will be worthless
without decent physical equipment. You will have to learn to handle your
thicker longer tool in just several weeks.
 Just show her how big it is, and she will forget everybody she met before.
Your main male attribute is about to get royal proportions. Are you ready to
become the king? Just take a look: http://www.{GEN_DOM}/gall/ms/
Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer!

 If practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect then why practice?. Dont count
the days, make the days count! Fools and madmen speak the truth Blood is
thicker than water What we see depends mainly on what we look for