dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] Moving from a high to a low mort'gage rate

From: Mara
Subject: [dev-serveez] Moving from a high to a low mort'gage rate
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:07:04 +0800

Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. Life's a Witch and then you fly. Liquor before beer and you're in the clear. Beer before liquor and you'll never be sicker. Have not want not. said by Lee Field Walstad No news is good news.
Still waters run deepest. A fellow describing the distinction between coral and king snakes. Laughter is the best medicine. It takes all sorts to make a world. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Also: Don't shut the gate after the horse has bolted.
Practice makes perfect. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Talk of the devil - and the devil appears. The English are a nation of shopkeepers (attributed to Napoleon) Money talks. Mine always says, Goodbye! - Hardy Parkerson From Occam's Razor where the simplest explanation is the most likely. Do unto others as you would have done to you. My Son is my Son 'til he takes him a Wife, my Daughter's my Daughter all her life. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit.
If you can't beat them, join them. Haste makes waste. Ben Franklin Everyone wants to go to heaven but no-one wants to die. He who laughs, lasts.
Never eat the yellow snow. A Frank Zappa song. Many hands make light work. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Clothes make(th) the man. A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand. Where there's a will there's a way. There shallow Draughts intoxicate the Brain,
Like water off a duck's back Alternative version: Good things come to those who wait. Give and take is fair play. Romeo must die in order to save the love. Garbage in, garbage out. Friedrich Nietzsche, The Twilight of the Idols (1888)
One fly makes a summer. Mark Twain The key to all action lies in belief. April showers bring May flowers. Great minds think alike, but insanity speaks all languages. - John Parry What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive. Two heads are better than one. No news is good news. Handsome is as handsome does.
Hope for the best, expect the worst. Variant: A bird in the hand makes it hard to blow your nose. See this page in Answers.com. It's a cracked pitcher that goes longest to the well. A penny saved is very grateful. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot.
The opposite form also exists, Clothes don't make the man. Alternative: Who will act as gatekeeper to the gatekeepers? Who guards the guards? There's no arguing with the barrel of a gun. No time to waste like the present. There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip. Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday. Golf is a good walk spoilt. Mark Twain